PROBLEM: Cups Damaged from Golfers’ Hands Retrieving Holed Putts.
SOLUTION: The Golf Ball Tender
Flexible plastic disc installs easily and prevents damage of hole edge and green.
Sold per piece.
USGA rule change Rule 13.2a(2) allowing putting with the flagstick remaining in has created an unexpected problem: cup edges becoming frayed because players are reaching into the tighter space for their golf balls.
The Golf Ball Tender is a pliable disk that attaches to the stem of the flagstick, resting at the bottom of the cup. Players simply lift the flagstick to retrieve the ball.
Attaches easily to flagstick stem of regulation diameter
- Greatly reduces frayed holes
- Addresses issues caused by USGA rule change Rule 13.2a
- Helps speed up play
- Eliminates bending over to retrieve ball
- Helps protect green from dropped flagstick
- Available in custom colors
- Patent pending
There are no reviews yet.