Range MaxxÂ® line collectors have some great advantages. The light weight construction saves the grass on your driving range. It can be pushed by a light vehicle. It picks up all the balls, even when you make a turn.
Available for flat surfaces only: if your range is too ondulated, we recommend application of a Range MaxxÂ® v-collector.
The integrated mechanical dump frame enables you to empty the balls into an underground ditch without manual labour!
- Galvanised steel frame;
- 2 front wheels in line offer great stability;
- Width: 400 cm;
- Extension possible up to 6 collecting units;
- Capacity: approx. 650 balls per picking unit (2.600 balls in total);
- Weight: only approx. 130 kg;
- Discs: high impact molded plastic, exterior discs of polycarbonate ‘unbreakable’ material;
- Baskets: integrated in the frame.