Rate of Application: 35 – 50g/m² – at approx. 4 week intervals during spring & summer
Nutrients applied per m² @ 50g/m² 4g N – 0g P₂O₅ – 2g K₂O + 1g MgO + 4g CaO
25kg bag treats 500 – 714m2
Turf Rise Granular Fertilisers
Available in both mini [1 – 2.5mm] and micro [0.5 – 1.5mm] granules Turf Rise granular have been
specially formulated by Angus Horticulture to supply all required nutrients to fine turf throughout
the growing season. The micro granules offer an extremely high quality product with the added
advantage of better spreading ensuring a more even grass response in both growth and colour.
All products in this range are 100% homogenous, meaning that all nutrients are in each granule thus
ensuring excellent results. The range not only contains an ideal balance of N, P & K but also Mg, Fe
& Ca and in addition to this we incorporate seaweed into the granules to offer added benefits.
• Outstanding quality and consistency
• Proven products over a number of years
• Mini or Micro granules easily applied with uniform nutrient dispersal
• Programmed applications supply perfectly balanced major and secondary
• Seaweed incorporated improving root zone and plant health
• Homogenous granules
There are no reviews yet.